Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our little joyful plum







I know I have a lot of readers that have not asked for the password to the wordpress blog. We have decided to let everyone know about the referral of our daughter from Taiwan. She is an absolute doll. She is five months old and we expect to travel in about three months or so to bring her home. God has been good to us! I am happy to introduce to you Kaylee Anne-Marie McCulley. We will be withdrawing from the Vietnam program and from Children's Hope International. Right now I am keeping certain information protected on the other blog, but when we travel, we will be happy to share our journey with everyone. She is an absolute answer to prayer as we were called on Christmas Day with her referral. We are busy getting everything ready and our paperwork is already being translated in Taiwan. This is going to be an exciting journey for us!

8 comments:

Brandy said...

OH CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so super happy for you and would love to share in your journey to pick her up, if you don't mind sharing your password! Also, would you be willing to share which agency you went through? Since we are put on hold through CHI due to John's cancer, we are interested in other agencies. THANKS AND GOD BLESS!!!!

Oh yea....jnb.wade@gmail.com

mica said...

Oh I am so excited for ya'll. She is such a doll and I didn't ever get your password so I have been dying to see her. Laura W. has been telling me all about her.
I would love the password
micagunter@excite.com

www.antiguajourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. I've been following your journey from the beginning and I am so happy for you! We are considering adoption in the near future and I would love to have the password to your protected posts and to know your thoughts on the Taiwan program and which agency you used.
Congrats again!
Amy
pandabear@me.com

julie said...

I'm so happy I checked your blog again, Congratulations!!!! She's an absolute doll! I followed your story on JTM, and then your first blog, but I hated to ask for the password when you went private, I wasn't sure how liberal you were with handing it out. Once again, I'm so very, very happy for you all-what a lucky little girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you! She is precious as can be. We are on the waiting list for Vietnam. If you wouldn't mind sharing the agency your using now I would appreciate the information.
It seems like things are moving rather quickly for you considering your going to get a beautiful infant girl. Again Congratulations!
Tammy
shireman21@hotmail.com

Joy said...

Congratulations on your referral. What a sweet little girl. I have watched your blog off and on and was so happy to hear your news. We brought our son Camdanh home last April. I believe you watched our journal on Journey to Me. He has been quite a joy to have home.

Gayla said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

Kim said...

She is, indeed, beautiful and we are sooo happy for you all! Can't wait to get over there and meet her! Also, don't know if they sent it to you, too, but we just received a pic of all the babies lined up on a couch. I've posted it on our blog and if you don't have it, just let me know. Yea, God!