Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kaylee's Nursery

I am SOOO in love with Kaylee's nursery. I must go in there 20 times a week and sit in the rocker hugging her pink elephant praying for and dreaming about my little girl. What will be her favorite toy? What will be her favorite blankie? What will be our favorite book she will pick out to read for the millionth time and be so intent with it like it was the first time she has ever heard it? Will she love being rocked to sleep? What will be her favorite lullaby? Will she wake up in the mornings grumpy or silly? Will she love me like no other mom exists in the whole world? Will she know that she is my most precious treasure that I have waited all my life to love and nurture? Will she know how much she means to me and how long she has been prayed for? Soon I will have the answers to these questions, but until then I will have to dream.




1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Melanie,
I don't know the answers to those questions either, but I do know one: Will she love you like no other mom exists in the whole world? - YES!! Guaranteed. :)