Friday, February 29, 2008

Could she be any cuter?? Seriously?

Well, seriously! This dog is hilarious! She has a thing for this rubber ball! I mean this dog will literally play for hours running to get the ball if you will sit there and throw it. And what happens when you quit throwing the ball? You get this little act! This is the position she takes when no one is paying attention to her and she wants to play. It is the can't-you-see-how-seriously-cute-i-am-and-how-can-you-resist-throwing-my-ball-for-me position. She is a crack up. I really have no idea what she is going to do when there is a baby in the house. She thinks SHE is the baby. What am I to do?! I just love my dachsie babies and they are VERY SPOILED to say the least.. so if the dogs are spoiled is there any chance that Kaylee will be, too? hmmmmmm

No comments: