Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A letter to Kaylee

Sweet Kaylee,
My heart is full of thoughts of you. It is very close to Mommy and Daddy to find our where you are. We love you soooo much. You will be the most precious gift in the whole world. I cannot wait to finally hold you in my arms and whisper in your ear that I love you, to kiss all ten fingers and all ten toes and hold your sweet face in my hands and thank God above for blessing us with you. You are mommy's dream come true. Little one, I want you to know that we love you so much and I want you to know that I trust God to take care of you and hold your hand for mommy until we can come and get you. You will be the smell of spring and the first light of the day. You will be my little sweet pea, my most treasured gift, you will be my daughter. I love you so much. I can not wait to hold you in my arms and sing you lullabies and snuggle you until you sleep. You are in my thoughts every day, little one, it won't be long now. Just hold on and we will be there soon.

1 comment:

Jessica and Eddie said...

I love you new blog--It looks great. I've followed your journey on the journey to me. Lets hope for some referrals this week.