Sunday, September 7, 2008

From a friend

I recieved this from a dear friend of mine and I wanted to share it with all of you.


"A child sat on Jesus' lap in the splendor of heaven.
The child asked, "Is it time?"
Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,"No, not yet child.
"The child asked "When will it be time?"
Jesus replied, "When lessons are learned,hardships endured, and loneliness lived,then it will be time."
Time passed.
The child asked, "Is it time?"
Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,"No, not yet child."
The child asked, "When will it be time?"
Jesus replied, "When maturity is reached,self-worth affirmed and spirits strengthened, then it will be time."
Time passed.
The child asked, "Is it time?"
Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,
"Their love is strong and their hearts are open.
Yes, now it is time-Your parents are ready."~author unknown

Thank you, Laurie, you are such an encourager! Maybe God will part the clouds soon and tell Kaylee "Their love is strong and their hearts are open, Yes, now it is time, your parents are ready." We are ready, Kaylee.

2 comments:

Casey and Carra said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Do you care if I copy it. luv Carra

Sue said...

As I sit here in tears, I beg you to please let me post this on our blog. We have been waiting so long and have search so far for our child that waits. I pray that GOD will see us as ready because our love is strong and our hearts are truly open.

Sue