Thursday, August 7, 2008

What will tomorrow bring?



Our update from the agency comes out tomorrow. Since our program director was on vacation last week, I will be anxious to hear what the latest is. I have been reading about a few referrals from other agencies, so let's pray for these families that they will recieve all the approvals they need before Sept. 1. I am still trying to soak in the fact that we are facing starting all over with another adoption if this one does not pan out. So many what ifs right now not only with the program but with our agency.

Again, your kindess has overwhelmed me and knowing that you all are praying for us means a whole lot. I truly believe God listens to every prayer, but He really listens to multiple prayers about the same thing. I do trust Him in and for everything! He is taking care of my daughter right now. I am listening for His direction.

5 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

Your faith inspires and gives me hope.

Anonymous said...

HELLO, I EMAILED ON TUESDAY AND I DIDN'T RECIEVE YOUR PASSWORD.. PLEASE KNOW THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS AND HE CAN DO ANYTHING.. MY EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN IS joni.hardy@novamerican.com. I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT ALL RIGHT..

Anonymous said...

It's a long road for you, Melanie, but I just know you'll be blessed with your heart's desire.

Anonymous said...

Melanie, I would love to follow your continued journey to uniting Kaylee with you and your husband.

Marti (a fellow CHI'er)
IamMCW@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Jeanne and I've been following your blog for Kaylee. We live in Florida and we are at the begining of our 2nd international adoption. Our son is from Korea and he's 13 and we are waiting for our daughter from China. We don't have a blog yet but we do have a LID (7-17-08). Please include me when your blog "goes" password. Our email is seeyouinthesun@cs.com. We are praying and keeping our fingers crossed you'll receive your referral before Sept.