Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My heart, my dream





"May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the
laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.”- unknown




I LOVE this quote! It need no explanation. My love hidden deep inside my heart will find the love of my daughter waiting in my dreams. I believe that with all my heart. Tomorrow is already bringing the laughter that is wiping away the tears in my yesterdays, although I am sure that there will be some of my tomorrows filled with more tears. But, without sorrow you would never know true joy. WHEN I find my daughter all the sorrows will fade and new happiness will finally find it's way to my heart.




3 comments:

Beth said...

I love this comment too Melanie. - I've heard mother's who have given birth say that the minute they held their newborn baby in their arms, the pain of the labor went away. I can say from experience, that the same is true with adoptive mothers. The minute you hold that little girl in your arms, the pain of this "labor" will go away. :)

Robin said...

My heart is breaking for you guys. I know the Pain right now is deep but when you hold your daughter it will go away with pure love that you feel for your little girl.

I know all the pain and waiting that we went through is gone. I look at her face and I thank god everyday for that smile on her face.

I pray that you guys will have that joy very soon. IT's YOUR time!!

Robin and Kailee
in Iowa

JaneMM said...

I am praying for you. I have followed your blog for several months. You always have encourageing words even when I don't know how you go on. I am in the Kaz program with CHI and it is just as frustrating waiting for any kind of news. I would like to continue to be encouraged. My email is jmm205@verizon.net Thank you for your strength.

Jane from Western PA