Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I need your help again, it's easy this time!

Please go to the link I've attached and sign this petition. It directly affects us, because our dossier is logged in to the DIA. You can read the details, sign the petition, and then log out. You do not have to give a donation for your "signature" to be recorded.
Please leave a comment stating that you support dossiers to be honored after Sept. 1.
We need as many "signatures" as possible by July 1. You can sign for every different email account that you have. Thanks in advance! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Grandfather_All_Dossiers/index.html

Copy this and email it to anyone you think would help! Some of you might get an email from me. Thanks, again. Let's bring Kaylee home!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have been participating in these support programs. I sure do hope that they work and something is done to fix the problems and get the babies home!

Anonymous said...

Melanie,

I signed the petition for you.

Regina Norvell

Alicia said...

Signed it! :-)