Thursday, June 5, 2008

Referrals and positive thoughts

Yea! Our agency received referrals. Based on the ages and the special needs, this did not move us any though. But, I am so rejoicing with the families that finally have met their little ones! There has been positive response from the JCICS campaign. Thank you so much for all of you who participated in this campaign. Maybe it will really make a difference.

I am truly still praying that there are baby girl referrals soon. I just want to move off this number and get closer to my girl! I am still praying for all my sweet friends to be united with their children. I am just so ready to see them come together.

Well, we will just have to keep waiting. When the time is right, we will see Kaylee's face.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Right here hoping and praying with you. Glad they got some referrals..we are hoping our agency will too. Now that we finally changed our age/gender request we will have to see where we stand ....

hang in there

Sherri said...

Melanie...still praying hard for your referral!

Anonymous said...

You were the first one I thought of when I read we had referrals this week and I was hoping to check in on you this morning to hear that one of the families was ahead of you. I know you must feel some disappointment and I'm sorry. I pray, too, next week will *show* you are closer to Kaylee (because you know everyday brings you closer to her even when the numbers don't show it). Hugs.