Monday, March 24, 2008

Can you believe it?

I looked at the bottom of my blog today and couldn't believe that we have been waiting 599 days for our referral! Isn't that unreal? WOW, I guess we have had a little bit of patience. I know that there are good things to come for us. We are currently 10 on our agency's waiting list, so I am hoping for a referral sometime this summer. Whatever anount of days we will have to wait still, I know that Kaylee will be the most beautiful gift in the world.

God is good and He will provide.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

599 days is a long time. I hope you get some news soon.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying the referral's come really soon! He WILL provide!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that Kaylee will be with you soon. 599 days is a long time, but every day was and is part of the journey that God intended for you. Your patience, faith, and positive attitude always amaze me.