Monday, March 10, 2008

A little on the brighter side

Well, guys, I awoke to much better spirits this morning. I am more at peace now. I know, as a lot of you have encouraged me, that our particular waiting period is because our Kaylee is our Kaylee and we can't have her any sooner than we are supposed to. I hope we do receive even just one referral this week because at least it would feel like that SOMETHING was happening in the adoption world. I know there is a lot of concern out there right now about Vietnam adoptions and some agencies not practicing ethically. However, I feel that our agency has always been on the up and up and we are in great hands. Now, just bring on that referral and the referrals of all my waiting friends and we will be one happy bunch of PAPs! RIGHT?

I cheered myself up this weekend by ordering a hairbow holder from MarleeBelleDesigns at the Etsy shop. I can't wait to receive it! I also went over to a friend's house and got some really precious gently used clothes for Kaylee that she was putting in a church clothing sale. I will post pictures later. Hopefully we will receive great news this week regarding referrals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your spirits are up! Adoption is really such a roller-coaster. You just gotta hang on tight, through the ups and downs! I know Kaylee will be with you soon...you are so very close.

I'm praying that this week will bring many referrals. I hope you have a blessed week.

Casey and Carra said...

I am glad you are feeling better today. Your KY friend.