Tuesday, March 11, 2008

If God Brings you to it, He will bring you through it

I honestly believe this statement. A lot of us Vietnam families have concerns right now with the upcoming renewal of the agreement between Vietnam and the United States. I have great faith that our agency is doing everything they can to make sure we are complying with all the regulations. I praise our agency for keeping us all informed of what is going on. God has led a lot of us on this Vietnam journey and He will be with us right to the end. He doesn't start you down a path and leave you there. He is all knowing and He will often test our faith in Him to bring us through all the valleys until we reach the mountain top. He is awesome. It is He himself that says to not worry about anything. Why would the very hands that feed the smallest sparrow or provide rain for the tiniest flower not provide for the needs of His children, the orphans and the parents who want to adopt them. God is bigger than any problem we can ever encounter. In a single breath He sends the snow, and in a single gesture of His hand He calms the most raging storm. God is in control. He will bring it all to pass.

For this , I am grateful. For this, I get on my knees a pray to the One who hold the universe in place. "Please bring my baby home. Please bring Miya home, please bring Marlee home, please bring little John home, please bring baby Addison home, please bring baby H.C. home, please bring Malagan home, please bring Kenleigh home, please bring the babies home to the Hagertys, the Carleys, the Ortizes, the Thomases, the Presseys, the Savells and the DeHavens, and please complete the journeys for Sam and Eli, for Lila and Darby, for Ella, River and Eli and please bring all the orphans to their homes. Thank you, Lord, for bringing home Caroline, Elia, LuLu , Ben, Lucy, Katie, Lottie and Emma Jane and all the other precious children you have blessed other adoptive families with. You are my God and You can move mountains. All You ask is for my faith to be just a big as a mustard seed and You will do great things. Thank you for what You are about to do in our family and all the other families waiting for children. Amen "
He hears my prayer. He will answer in His time.

11 comments:

Casey and Carra said...

Thank you are such a wonderful friend.

Nashville Coin Brokers said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for praying this prayer and including our family and our sweet Marle in it! It was so touching to read. I totally agree if He brings us to it he'll bring us through it!! God Bless!

Nashville Coin Brokers said...

Ok..so sorry you are probably wondering who in the world Nashville coin brokers is. It is my husbands google account...these comments are from marlee belle smith's parents!

Kelly said...

Lucy and I pray every night that everyone gets their children home. Try and be strong. You are doing a great job so far!

Anonymous said...

Melanie- Thank you so much. Your prayer for my boys caught me so off guard that I'm choking back the tears. It is a scary time right now, but I join you in faith and prayer that we'll all bring our children, revealed and unrevealed, home. -Gina, Mom to Sam & Eli over at Five in the Hive.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Beautiful post...Beautiful prayer!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this prayer and for including us. We are all in this together and God will bring us all through it together - and much stronger than we ever thought we could be! love and prayers for everyone - Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I really needed some encouragement today and I'm so glad I checked out your blog. Thank you for setting such a great example of faith! (from a fellow CHI PAP)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Prayer! Thank you! What comfort knowing it is in the Lord's hands! Your words give me goosebumps and become my prayers! Thanks Again!

With Love, Eli's Mommy

The Ben Show said...

What a sweet prayer! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

A very sweet prayer indeed. Thank you. It's wonderful to know we are all praying for each other. God will get us through this difficult time :)