Friday, March 7, 2008

Does anyone have a Kleenex and a couch?

I simply cannot hold back the tears today. I want so badly to meet my little girl. I know it maybe unfair to make that statement because so many of you still have a long wait, and I know some of you are probably thinking that we have waited this long, why is it so hard now. I really don't know except when something is just out of your reach, if you just had a little boost you could reach it, and you don't get that boost, it is so absolutely frustrating. I am sorry for being so blue and I am usually so positive with my faith in God to bring us full circle in our journey. My heart just aches sooo much for this little tiny person to finally call my own. I mean, she will be my absolute wish come true. She may be my only chance at motherhood and I so want to just hold her and love her. Every day I think "If Kaylee was here we would be ......" and I want her so much. I am very weak today. I don't mean to bring anyone down, and I am usually a very positive person, I just needed to let it out. Does anyone have a Kleenex and a couch?* sniff, sniff

6 comments:

The Ben Show said...

The wait can be so very excruciating. Keep the faith. When God reveals your daughter to you, it will all be worth it! Best wishes.

Laura said...

My dear friend my heart aches for you. I know that your prayers of being a mommy will be answered in His time. I know your heart is heavy, but soon your arms will be full. Love & prayers. Laura

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

And a BIG bowl of ice cream! I know it must seem like forever. Dont apologize for being human. I am in Tennessee also. What part of TN are you in?

R&H said...

I know how you feel. We waited 30 months to bring Elia home. Waiting is hard, the uncertainty was terrible and the ups and downs almost unbearable at times. Keep going, keep your faith, just keep going. That's all you can do. And someday soon you'll look back and be so happy that you waiting this long because if you hadn't waited this long you wouldn't have THIS child that was meant for you.
The thing that helped me was asking for answers. I asked a lot-and was open to answers and over the 30 months we waited I had 3 dreams about Elia-basically just helped me realize that it was going to happen someday. And it did.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know this is sooo hard! Sending you big, big Texas hugs! (And that is huge!)

Melissa said...

(virtual hug)!!