Friday, March 7, 2008

Even in the valleys

"Even in the valleys, God is good. Even in the valleys, He's faithful and true. " So hard to hold onto sometimes. This is a definite valley. Three weeks and no referrals. I am feeling a little blue. I know in my heart that we are not far from our referral, but when you go weeks with no progress it can really get you down. You know, I guess I shouldn't let it consume me so much, but I love this little girl so much and my heart aches wanting to know who she is. The good news of the week is that five families received travel approvals. I think that is totally awesome! It is just so hard to be so faithful when it feels like nothing is happening. Maybe there will be more referrals soon.

3 comments:

Ann said...

You Blog looks TONS better! I remember the first one. You will love the functions on this new site. Let me know if you need any help. Enjoy the rollercoaster of adoption!

The Byrd's Nest said...

This wait IS a roller coaster of emotions for everyone. Just try and give it to God, His shoulders can carry such heavy burdens!

I am praying for you!

Casey and Carra said...

Hey there girl. The tears are flowing after reading your last two post. Hang in there sis we will have our sweet girls soon.