Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dear Kaylee

My dear sweet Kaylee,
I am sitting here today thinking so much about you. I long to see your deep dark eyes and brush your soft black hair. My heart has loved you for more than two years now, we just have to find you. I can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me already. I cry for you so many times that God would place you in our arms. Have so many things that I want to teach you. I have already adopted you in my heart. You are already my daughter. I want to kiss your sweet cheeks before putting you to bed, I want to take you outside and show you your first flower or first ladybug. You have already consumed my heart. I love you soooo much. I imagine in my mind what you will look like. You are already loved by so many people you could never imagine it so. I want to rock you to sleep and sing you sweet lullabies. I know that you are waiting for us. Hold tight, sweet little one, for your dream of a mommy and daddy is just around the corner. God will bring us together soon. Just remember that I already love you and will love you forever. You are my angel. You are my dream come true. I am desperate to meet you, but until then, I will ask God to wrap his arms around you and hold you until we are able to. I love you, my darling, maybe it won't be too long until we can be together.
Love,
Mommy

No comments: