Saturday, May 10, 2008

Will you help us bring Kaylee home?

On Monday, the Joint Council for International Children's Services is launching a campaign to bring our children home from Vietnam. Our agency will be forwarding us information on a specific day and time we are to contact our state senators and representatives to urge them to advocate for Vietnam adoptions to continue and to reach some resolution in the Memorandum of Understanding that needs to be renegotiated. If you are a family member, friend, or adoptive parent, or anyone touched by adoption, be it Vietnam or any other country, for the welfare of these orphans will you please do your part?

I urge you with my utmost being to participate in this campaign so that all of us can complete our adoptions and fullfil our life's dream. It is going to take all of us to make such a great impression on the government officials that they will work on our behalf to reach an agreement with Vietnam. Tune back here on Monday and I will post your instructions. Will you help us and other waiting families fulfill our dream? Are you in? Are you committed to your adoption? I know that I am going to do whatever our agency asks, along with a personal letter to my senators of our specific story so that maybe their heart will be touched to plead for all waiting adoptive families. Can I count on you?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You better believe I will help! I am going to have all of my friends and family members call as well! Power in numbers!