Friday, May 9, 2008

I could have been a mother

In the 644 days we have been waiting for Kaylee I could have birthed:
  • 1 Whale
  • 1 Asain Elephant
  • 1 donkey
  • 5 goats
  • 9 guinea pigs
  • 2 hippos
  • 1 horse
  • 6 lions
  • 5 pigs
  • 20 rabbits
  • 4 sheep
  • 15 kangaroos
  • 2 human babies
  • 40 hamsters
  • 2 llamas
  • 5 leopards
  • 2 giraffes
  • 5 hyenas
  • 9 skunks
  • 10 dogs
  • 10 cats
  • 1 camel
  • 2 cows

Isn't that funny? I could have started a whole petting zoo by now! I just thought everyone needed a little lighthearted fun.

6 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

Thanks for making me giggle this morning.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! But to be honest, your title scared me to death when it popped up on my blog reader. I'm glad it was only a bit of humor! ~Gina

Casey and Carra said...

Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Kelli said...

I needed that laugh! You would have quite a house full...ah, zoo full!

Beth said...

Giving birth to a whale... YEOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but the stretch marks would have been a killer!

~Conni